Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spelling Error

Some volunteers in the Junior High at church asked if I would make their daughters 23rd birthday cake.  This cake was to be made pretty quickly and was an opportunity to use a different type of icing.  This cake was a new challenge that I was ready to take on.  Being so caught up  in getting the cake done and beautiful, I made a spelling error in birthday.  When I called Donna and told her about my mistake she was not worried about it at all.  When she came and saw the cake she informed me that it was not a big mistake and she was not worried about it because it was not very noticeable. 

In making this mistake this was a great learning experience in teaching me to move slowly and pay close attention to each detail.  The family was pleased with the cake and enjoyed it very much along with the servers at the restaurant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment