Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let the Cake Blogging Begin...

Over the past few months I have taken a new journey to explore the means of cake decorating.  Since my first decorating course in May 2011 I have fallen in love with decorating cakes and making another person smile by the fun designs that they see.  As a soon to be graduate of WKU I have decided to continue my cake decorating as an on the side hobby that can be done along with my teaching. 

I have now taken the advice of friends to set up a blog to show the creations that I have made thus far and those that will be made in the future.  I will soon post prices and contact information. 

Hope you enjoy what you see!!  Try to not get to hungry!!

1 comment:

  1. Jess,

    These are fantastic! You've done such a great job in the few months since your cake decorating class! I'm looking forward to see all the beauty that you continue to produce!

    OPhiA love and mine,

    Amber Yocum

    ReplyDelete