Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ophia Showers

In light of wedding season I was asked to make a wedding shower cake for two of my sorority sisters.  I spent 3 of my years in Omega Phi Alpha and met so many wonderful girls.  I was honored to be able to make a cake for these girls because the three of us spent many hours together in OPA. 

This cake, I thought, was going to be a little difficult to make because these girls have different looks for their wedding.  One was doing a baseball theme while the other was using burlap and daisies. Both weddings were beautiful but being so different, I found it a challenge that I was willing to take on.  After completing this cake Eric said that he thought this one was one of the best so far!

This cake was a success with all of the sisters that were able to make it to the shower.  This was another cake that successfully made a long distance trip from Louisville to Bowling Green!  It was a relief to arrive in Bowling Green all in one piece and not collapsed!


No comments:

Post a Comment